Behind the Headlights 2004 | TV Show Watchlist
In-depth tales of famous individual automobiles.
Premiered: March 3, 2004
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The story of a great race car and its driver, Stirling Moss, looks at today's reinvention of this storied car, the Mercedes 300 SLR McClaren. Only on SPEED.
One of only fifty cars to roll off the assembly line, this is the story of Preston Tucker's failed quest to mass produce the quintessential American motor car. Only on SPEED.
The nine-time Top Fuel Driver of the Year revolutionized the sport by designing the first successful rear engine dragster, Swamp Rat 14, following an explosion that took half of his right foot. Only on SPEED.
The 1961 Lincoln Continental convertible limousine John F. Kennedy rode in when assassinated in 1963 was, for a time, a true crime scene. Surprisingly, the car was used by presidents for years after Kennedy's death. Only on SPEED.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 3, 2004
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: In-depth tales of famous individual automobiles. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life