Season 6, Episode 1 What's Love Got to Do with It?
First Aired: October 8, 2003
John and Chris reluctantly confront their feelings for each other in the sixth-season opener. Meanwhile, Chris is furious over an outrageously high hospital bill and tries to get some of the charges dismissed in a meeting with an unsympathetic hospital administrator (Paul Dooley). Hector: Jorge Garcia.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 2, 1998
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: The rants of a grumpy Bronx physician mask a softer side, which he---only occasionally---displays to his patients. Not so lucky are his office staff and the folks he meets regularly at a local diner. This was Ted Danson's second sitcom in two years on the… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York