Season 1, Episode 1 Welcome to New York!
First Aired: March 3, 2014
In the series opener, chefs Jennifer Nguyen and Anthony Lamas arrive in New York City for the chance to match their skills (and signature dish) against Bobby Flay, who gets to choose the ingredient they must use in their initial cook-off. Then, judges Jonathan Waxman and Sunny Anderson pick Flay's opponent.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 3, 2014
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: Two chefs compete for the chance to match their skills (and signature dish) against Bobby Flay. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly