Animated tales of an atomic-powered robot who fights for justice in a futuristic society. Based on a 1950s Japanese comic-book series.
Premiered: April 6, 2003
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Dr. Elefun's public transportation proposal prevails over Tobias Toggle's, and he hires the young but famous Cal E. Brate as chief engineer. A bitter Tobias Toggle is intent on sabotage.
At the World Robot Athletic Meet, President Yabure uses all sorts of schemes to ensure his robot Demon 1's victory over Astro Boy, the likely winner. It all comes down to the final event.
Dr. Mores manages to establish contact with the planet Paranoia, and they send building plans for a machine. But it turns out to be a monster machine that grows by eating other machines.
Astro Boy goes with an archaeologist to investigate Incan ruins. They meet up with Kapack, an old man who wants to restore the Inca Empire.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 6, 2003
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: Animated tales of an atomic-powered robot who fights for justice in a futuristic society. Based on a 1950s Japanese comic-book series. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life