Season 1, Episode 8 Courage...It Means 'Heart'
First Aired: October 13, 1998
Millie Perkins (who played the title role in the 1959 film "The Diary of Anne Frank") portrays M.E.'s failing grandmother, a reluctant new resident at the Sims house. M.E.: Annie Potts. Rene: Lorraine Toussaint. Colliar: Chris Mulkey. Matt: William Converse-Roberts.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Drama about the complex relationship between two women; one is white, the other black. The series is set mostly in present-day Birmingham, Ala., and includes telling flashbacks to the women's preteen years in the early 1960s, a turbulent time in their segr… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life