Season 1, Episode 8 Courage...It Means 'Heart'
First Aired: October 13, 1998
Millie Perkins (who played the title role in the 1959 film "The Diary of Anne Frank") portrays M.E.'s failing grandmother, a reluctant new resident at the Sims house. M.E.: Annie Potts. Rene: Lorraine Toussaint. Colliar: Chris Mulkey. Matt: William Converse-Roberts.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Drama about the complex relationship between two women; one is white, the other black. The series is set mostly in present-day Birmingham, Ala., and includes telling flashbacks to the women's preteen years in the early 1960s, a turbulent time in their segr… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One