Season 15, Episode 18 Washington, D.C.
First Aired: June 27, 2011
Conclusion. In Washington, D.C., items include a 1964 Chrysler Turbine model and manual; a circa-1840 temperance banner; and a circa-1925 oil painting by Jessie Willcox Smith valued at $75,000. Also: miniature portraits from the 18th and 19th centuries are examined at the Smithsonian Art Museum's Lunder Conservation lab.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life