Season 14, Episode 3 Raleigh, N.C.
First Aired: January 18, 2010
Conclusion. A visit to the Museum of the Cape Fear in Fayetteville, N.C., highlights Civil War-era weapons that were made in North Carolina. Objects appraised include items related to Martin Luther King Jr.'s 1966 visit to Durham and an heirloom table that may have ties to Thomas Jefferson.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life