Season 11, Episode 16 Jackpot!
First Aired: May 7, 2007
Items bought for a small price that turned out to be worth a lot of money are examined, including a painting purchased for $1.50 that's valued at more than $10,000, and a $5 vase that's worth more than $13,000. Also: an album of watercolor paintings purchased for 25 cents that is worth more than $20,000; a 1951 Minneapolis Millers baseball uniform worn by Willie Mays that was purchased for $50 and is valued at $60,000.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life