Season 9, Episode 8 Memphis, Tenn.
First Aired: February 21, 2005
Part 2 of 3. Memphis items include a mid-19th-century Tennessee honey pot that appraiser Dean Falley calls “a honey of a pot”; a gold watch that was given to its owner's great-great grandfather in 1898 for breaking up a train robbery; an 18th-century English sideboard; 1939 World's Fair memorabilia; and a 7000-page dictionary. In a musical interlude, appraiser Ken Farmer leads colleagues in a jug-band version of the “Antiques Roadshow” theme song.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life