Season 9, Episode 8 Memphis, Tenn.
First Aired: February 21, 2005
Part 2 of 3. Memphis items include a mid-19th-century Tennessee honey pot that appraiser Dean Falley calls “a honey of a pot”; a gold watch that was given to its owner's great-great grandfather in 1898 for breaking up a train robbery; an 18th-century English sideboard; 1939 World's Fair memorabilia; and a 7000-page dictionary. In a musical interlude, appraiser Ken Farmer leads colleagues in a jug-band version of the “Antiques Roadshow” theme song.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One