Season 9, Episode 7 Memphis, Tenn.
First Aired: February 14, 2005
Appraised in Memphis (Part 1 of three): drawings by Shirley Temple, 1919 “Black Sox” memorabilia, a Confederate Army belt buckle and an 1820s lighthouse clock that its owner (who paid $8 for it) calls “Mr. Ugly.” Then she hears it would bring a pretty penny at auction. Also: host Lara Spencer admires the ducks in the lobby fountain at Memphis's Peabody Hotel, then visits nearby Shelby Farms.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life