Season 6, Episode 5 New York, N.Y.
First Aired: February 18, 2002
Items appraised in New York City (Part 2 of three) include a painting by Jesse Arms Botke; an 18th-century silver cream jug by Boston silversmith Jacob Hurd; and a collection of vintage luggage stickers. Also: host Dan Elias visits Manhattan's Lower East Side Tenement Museum.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly