Season 2, Episode 8 Change a Comin'
First Aired: November 23, 2003
Hilary Duff and her sister Haylie impersonate two members of the Shangri-Las, a '60s girl group, in an episode in which the Vietnam War gets in the way of JJ and Beth, and Meg and Drew (Sam Page), when they go on a “double date” to Harrisburg, where Roxanne's friend Lenny is playing with his band. Meanwhile, Uncle Pete's drinking is getting in the way of his relationship with Nancy (Alicia Coppola); Helen is concerned about Will's state of mind as he recovers from his operation; Sam's getting interested in Malcolm X; and Patty makes a friend.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 29, 2002
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A nostalgia-drenched show about 1960s life for a Philadelphia family, frequently featuring cameos by 21st-century entertainers portraying singers and other figures of the period. Daughter Meg is a regular dancer on 'American Bandstand.' This isn't a surpri… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life