Season 9, Episode 3 Can I Be Frank With You?
First Aired: October 21, 2012
With Stan spending so much time at the CIA hangout, Francine frets that they are drifting apart, while Steve and his pals are asked to join a boy band and take part in a music video.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 6, 2005
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Cartoon antics from Seth MacFarlane ("Family Guy") about a gung-ho CIA agent (voice of MacFarlane), and his suburban family, which includes a hippie teen daughter. The zany supporting cast includes a randy pet goldfish who was once an East German spy and… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic