All on the Line 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
A fashion guru offers advice to designers who are on the brink of failure and helps them present their line to high-profile buyers.
Premiered: March 29, 2011
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Julia Alarcon is a passionate designer, desperate for a career in fashion. Joe Zee recognizes her potential, but feels her designs are too risque for the women she is designing for and recommends a fresh start.
It won't be lack of talent that will rip Leila Shams's line to threads; it will be her lack of professionalism. Joe is confident in her design ability, but her sloppy construction and poor presentation is cause for concern.
Despite the major success of his breakout lines, Jedda-Kahn finds himself on the brink of bankruptcy. But is he ready to accept help from Joe Zee? Tensions run high when Jedda snubs advice and clashes with Joe.
Dana Maxx took the fashion world by storm with a meteoric explosion on the scene but quickly found herself in major debt. Joe Zee thinks Dana is in need of a business makeover.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 29, 2011
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A fashion guru offers advice to designers who are on the brink of failure and helps them present their line to high-profile buyers. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life