Season 3, Episode 1 Courage: 'Jack and the Beanstalk'
First Aired: September 16, 2000
Courage is the virtue explored when Zach goes on a hike with Annie instead of taking his father's film to the lab for developing. They get stranded on a steep trail and have the courage to deal with that. But does Zach have the courage to tell his dad the truth? The story of “Jack and the Beanstalk” is used to illustrate the issue.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-Y
- User Rating:
- Premise: Myths and wisdom for young people are featured in this animated series based on William J. Bennett's bestselling anthology. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life