People with addictions are profiled as they work with a renowned interventionist on their journey to sobriety.
Premiered: August 28, 2012
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Gina and Sean live in a tent, panhandle and shoot up heroin under overpasses or in public restrooms. When his temper flares, Sean abuses Gina, and lately his violence has escalated. Kristina intervenes before they overdose or Sean seriously injures Gina.
Theresa is a homeless alcoholic whose addiction has put her sanity and her life at risk. She spends most of her day panhandling to buy booze and her erratic behavior leads to confrontations with the law.
Phil is a 58-year-old meth user whose addiction spans over three decades. His habit has cost him his marriage of 34 years and strained his relationship with his children, including his daughter Kristin who does not let him see his grandchildren.
Jason, 38, is a meth addict of 20 years whose addiction worsened after the sudden death of his father. No longer able to masquerade as a functional addict, Jason is now jobless, acutely in debt and in danger of losing his home in foreclosure.
Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 28, 2012
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: People with addictions are profiled as they work with a renowned interventionist on their journey to sobriety. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot