Season 1, Episode 10 Love Me Some Candied Yams!
First Aired: November 12, 2013
A sweet potato farm is visited. In other events, Vivian and her mother make candied yams; and Vivian later re-imagines the dish with texture, sorghum and pecans. Mother Earth Brewery and Chef & the Farmer also team up for a beer dinner that features first-of-the-season sweet potatoes.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 10, 2013
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: A top New York chef returns to her North Carolina hometown, where she opens a restaurant. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life