Season 9, Episode 18 Honor Thy Mother...
First Aired: April 25, 2005
A woman (Melissa Gilbert) solicits Eric's aid in persuading her mother (Louise Fletcher) to enter a nursing home, but Eric soon realizes it's the daughter who needs counsel. Meanwhile, Annie plans a dinner in honor of her late mother's birthday, but Ruthie is more interested in seeing Vincent; and Kevin dislikes the idea of his mother (Bo Derek) visiting with her younger husband in tow. Ben: Geoff Stults. Vincent: Thomas Dekker.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 18, 2006
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life