Season 9, Episode 18 Honor Thy Mother...
First Aired: April 25, 2005
A woman (Melissa Gilbert) solicits Eric's aid in persuading her mother (Louise Fletcher) to enter a nursing home, but Eric soon realizes it's the daughter who needs counsel. Meanwhile, Annie plans a dinner in honor of her late mother's birthday, but Ruthie is more interested in seeing Vincent; and Kevin dislikes the idea of his mother (Bo Derek) visiting with her younger husband in tow. Ben: Geoff Stults. Vincent: Thomas Dekker.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 18, 2006
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: An acclaimed family drama from Aaron Spelling focuses on a minister and his family and deals sensitively and intelligently with such issues as homelessness, drug abuse and teen pregnancy. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly