50 Cent: The Money and the Power 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Fourteen aspiring entrepreneurs compete in a sort of boot camp to win $100,000 for a business.
Premiered: November 6, 2008
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In the season finale, three eliminated contestants return to help the final three players compete in a trash-talking contest. Afterwards, the loser gets eliminated.
In the most challenging episode of the season, the four remaining contestants are kidnapped, blindfolded, re-educated and shot with paintball guns. After the test, 50 quizzes them on their experiences at Camp Curtis. For each wrong answer, the cast must run laps around the camp. The last place runner will be put up for elimination. The fit Mehgan and Ryan have an advantage -- Larry and Cornbreadd are out of shape. But the loser isn't who you'd expect.
It's down to the final five contestants in week 8 of the competition and the tension at Camp Curtis is as heavy as it has been.
As the competition heats up, 50 Cent decides to increase the intensity and send one of the strongest contestants home in a surprise elimination.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 6, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Fourteen aspiring entrepreneurs compete in a sort of boot camp to win $100,000 for a business. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly