4th and Long 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
Twelve amateur football players compete for a spot at the Dallas Cowboys' training camp, under the tutelage of NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin.
Premiered: May 18, 2009
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Weeks of hard work wrap up with an exhausting set of drills at the Cowboys Valley Ranch training facility as well as a final four quarter game to determine who will receive an NFL contract from Jerry Jones himself.
The five remaining players go head to head in a series of drills designed to test an essential skill set for special teams players: delivering and shedding blocks.
Fatigue and injury has started affecting everyone but former Cowboy Daryl Johnston arrives to rally their spirits and encourage them through an exhausting drill known as the "Super Gauntlet".
A rival team made up of previously eliminated players -- intent on earning their spot back on the roster -- arrive to challenge the remaining players to a full four quarter battle. Jerry Rice appears.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: May 18, 2009
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Twelve amateur football players compete for a spot at the Dallas Cowboys' training camp, under the tutelage of NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot