Season 6, Episode 22 What Will Happen to the Gang Next Year?
First Aired: May 17, 2012
In the Season 6 finale, Jack sets out to prove his marriage is still strong in the wake of Avery's kidnapping, so he plans a vow renewal—with Liz officiating the event. Elsewhere, Criss tries to show Liz that he's a worthy romantic match; and Tracy seeks the advice of Cornel West (playing himself) about being a black celebrity.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 11, 2006
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A female TV writer tries to control the behind-the-scenes antics of a live, prime-time variety show and deals with interference from a network bigwig. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One