Season 6, Episode 22 What Will Happen to the Gang Next Year?
First Aired: May 17, 2012
In the Season 6 finale, Jack sets out to prove his marriage is still strong in the wake of Avery's kidnapping, so he plans a vow renewal—with Liz officiating the event. Elsewhere, Criss tries to show Liz that he's a worthy romantic match; and Tracy seeks the advice of Cornel West (playing himself) about being a black celebrity.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 11, 2006
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: The show revolves around Liz Lemon, head writer of a sketch comedy show named 'TGS with Tracy Jordan'. She has to deal with her arrogant boss and crazy stars, along with running a successful TV show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly