Season 6, Episode 22 What Will Happen to the Gang Next Year?
First Aired: May 17, 2012
In the Season 6 finale, Jack sets out to prove his marriage is still strong in the wake of Avery's kidnapping, so he plans a vow renewal—with Liz officiating the event. Elsewhere, Criss tries to show Liz that he's a worthy romantic match; and Tracy seeks the advice of Cornel West (playing himself) about being a black celebrity.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 11, 2006
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: The show revolves around Liz Lemon, head writer of a sketch comedy show named 'TGS with Tracy Jordan'. She has to deal with her arrogant boss and crazy stars, along with running a successful TV show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life