Season 36, Episode 38 Shameless?!
First Aired: April 12, 2013
Shameless behavior is examined. Included: a man who mooched off women he met online; an IRS agent who allegedly took sexual advantage of a taxpayer's troubles; people who fake injuries in order to collect disability payments; wealthy teenagers who use Instagram to shed light on their lives; a man who took over a foreclosed mansion in Boca Raton, Fla.; out-of-the-ordinary tax deductions.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: June 6, 1978
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A durable newsmagazine mixing investigative pieces with human-interest and celebrity features that's ABC's oldest prime-time series despite its notoriously rocky premiere. (Hosts Robert Hughes and Harold Hayes lasted only that one show.) (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia