Season 35, Episode 31 Heaven: Where Is It? How Do We Get There?
First Aired: December 22, 2005
A road map to the afterlife, as viewed by various religions, that also examines contrarian views of skeptics and neutral views of scientists. Included: interviews with Catholic, Protestant, Islamic and Jewish clergy; the Dalai Lama; and people who say they have had near-death experiences.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: June 6, 1978
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A durable newsmagazine mixing investigative pieces with human-interest and celebrity features that's ABC's oldest prime-time series despite its notoriously rocky premiere. (Hosts Robert Hughes and Harold Hayes lasted only that one show.) (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot