An inventive cartoon for preschoolers that features spelling lessons built around funny adventures involving animals, buildings and objects created from the letters that spell them.
Premiered: September 3, 2007
Season 1, Episode 12 Princess Sheep; W Drought
First Aired: January 31, 2008
Bear and Sheep both want to play princess, but with one crown they have to take turns. However, Sheep gets carried away with the game and, as a result, doesn't share the crown, hurting Bear's feelings in the process. Also: on a hot day, the gang's plan to use water to stay cool goes by the wayside when all of the "w"s disappear.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative