Whose Line Is It Anyway? 1998 | TV Show Watchlist
The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc (more…)
Premiered: August 5, 1998
Season 3, Episode 39 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: June 21, 2001
Games include “Two-Line Vocabulary,” with Brad Sherwood and Ryan Stiles attempting a conversation with a limited lexicon; and “Let's Make a Date,” featuring two very mismatched suitors. Other players include Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie and host Drew Carey.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative