Whose Line Is It Anyway? 1998 | TV Show Watchlist
The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc (more…)
Premiered: August 5, 1998
Season 3, Episode 33 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: May 4, 2001
A round of “Superheroes” has Colin as the Disco Boy; Chip Esten helps out with a “Duet” to an audience member; and host Drew Carey kicks up his heels for a “Hoedown” honoring plastic surgery. Other players include Ryan Stiles and Wayne Brady.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative