Whose Line Is It Anyway? 1998 | TV Show Watchlist
The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc (more…)
Premiered: August 5, 1998
Season 4, Episode 20 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: December 13, 2001
Colin Mochrie helms a pet-store movie scene in a round of “Hollywood Director”; Wayne Brady plays a talk-show guest in “Party Quirks”; and the guys get some help from Drew during a sketch called “Helping Hands,” about an uppity soda jerk. Ryan Stiles also appears.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York