Whose Line Is It Anyway? 1998 | TV Show Watchlist
The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc (more…)
Premiered: August 5, 1998
Season 3, Episode 11 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: November 23, 2000
Wayne Brady runs a round of “Let's Make a Date,” and host Drew Carey joins in for an athletic session of “Stand, Sit, Bend.” Also: the guys take on beauty-shop etiquette and rednecks. Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles and Greg Proops also perform.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage