Whose Line Is It Anyway? 1998 | TV Show Watchlist
The U.S. version of the British improvisational-comedy showcase features a panel of talented performers who wing it unscripted and unrehearsed. It's "comedy without a net," according to executive producer Dan Patterson, as the group participates in audienc (more…)
Premiered: August 5, 1998
Season 4, Episode 10 Whose Line Is It Anyway?
First Aired: October 17, 2001
Colin tries to figure out his own occupation during a “Press Conference.” Also: a “Show Stopping Number” in a vet's office; “Scenes from a Hat”; and a “Hoedown” with a medical slant. Other players include Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and host Drew Carey.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage