What About Brian 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Chronicling a 34-year-old guy's search for true love. Brian's the last unattached person in his circle of friends, and making matters worse is the fact that he has `serious feelings' for his best friend's fiancée.
Premiered: April 2, 2006
Season 2, Episode 6 What About What Was Supposed to Be...
First Aired: November 20, 2006
Needing money, Brian starts a job at his father's high-end real-estate firm, where he meets a very beautiful and very successful agent (Krista Allen). Dave starts a new job as well, and he and Deena work out a unique child-custody arrangement. Meanwhile, Adam's relationship with Summer (Rachelle Lefevre) might present professional problems; and Nicole finds a way to work through her grief after losing her husband.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage