What About Brian 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
Chronicling a 34-year-old guy's search for true love. Brian's the last unattached person in his circle of friends, and making matters worse is the fact that he has `serious feelings' for his best friend's fiancée.
Premiered: April 2, 2006
Season 1, Episode 4 The Importance of Being Brian
First Aired: May 1, 2006
It's Saturday and Brian has decided to spend it with Lisa B (Bre Blair). But everyone else needs him: Nic wants help with a car problem; Deena and Dave expect him to play Barney at their daughter's birthday party; and Adam wants to take a break from wedding planning and do guy stuff. Meanwhile, Marjorie keeps leaving Brian phone messages because she wants to talk about their relationship. Richard: Jon Hamm. Larissa: Mikaila Baumel.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York