Wanda at Large 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
A brash comedian clashes with her snobbish colleagues after landing a job as a TV reporter for a Washington, D.C.-based talk show. On the home front, Wanda Hawkins is equally blunt with her widowed sister-in-law, a single mother raising two kids.
Premiered: March 26, 2003
Season 2, Episode 7 Clowns to the Left of Me
First Aired: November 7, 2003
After Wanda offends animal-rights activists, Max puts their leader (Jenny McCarthy) on the show, where they form a bond---in silencing Bradley. Max: Mark McKinney. Bradley: Phil Morris. Keith: Dale Godboldo.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage