V.I.P. 1998 | TV Show
Silly tongue-in-cheek action about a Hollywood starlet who lands a job running a bodyguard agency. Vallery Irons came to Tinseltown seeking fame, but instead ended up in harm's way (and tight dresses) fronting a Beverly Hills-based protection business.
Premiered: September 1, 1998
Season 3, Episode 4 V.I.P. - R.I.P.
First Aired: October 28, 2000
Val accompanies Tasha on a top-secret spy mission. While the two are away, the rest of the V.I.P. team investigates what appears to be an accidental death. Val: Pamela Anderson. Tasha: Molly Culver. Quick: Shaun Baker.
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $34.96 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By Sony Pictures Home EntertainmentUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $22.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Empire: "Conqueror" (Feat. Estelle & Jussie Smollett)
- 6. Chicago Fire: Red Rag the Bull
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia