Silly tongue-in-cheek action about a Hollywood starlet who lands a job running a bodyguard agency. Vallery Irons came to Tinseltown seeking fame, but instead ended up in harm's way (and tight dresses) fronting a Beverly Hills-based protection business.
Premiered: September 1, 1998
Season 3, Episode 4 V.I.P. - R.I.P.
First Aired: October 28, 2000
Val accompanies Tasha on a top-secret spy mission. While the two are away, the rest of the V.I.P. team investigates what appears to be an accidental death. Val: Pamela Anderson. Tasha: Molly Culver. Quick: Shaun Baker.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood