Silly tongue-in-cheek action about a Hollywood starlet who lands a job running a bodyguard agency. Vallery Irons came to Tinseltown seeking fame, but instead ended up in harm's way (and tight dresses) fronting a Beverly Hills-based protection business.
Premiered: September 1, 1998
Season 4, Episode 3 Holy Val
First Aired: October 6, 2001
A cult hires V.I.P. to protect an extraterrestrial obelisk, and in so doing, the team uncovers a rift within the cult. Also, a jewel thief (David Gail) plots to steal the priceless artifact. Val: Pamela Anderson. Quick: Shaun Baker. Tasha: Molly Culver. Nikki: Natalie Raitano. Johnny: Dustin Nguyen. Miranda: Alisa Reyes.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood