Silly tongue-in-cheek action about a Hollywood starlet who lands a job running a bodyguard agency. Vallery Irons came to Tinseltown seeking fame, but instead ended up in harm's way (and tight dresses) fronting a Beverly Hills-based protection business.
Premiered: September 1, 1998
Season 3, Episode 14 A.I. Highrise
First Aired: February 17, 2001
Val squares off against a computer with a mind of its own. Also, V.I.P. uncovers a drug-smuggling ring that is using unwitting San Francisco 49ers Jeremy Newberry and Tyrone Hopson to move the merchandise. Val: Pamela Anderson. Tasha: Molly Culver. Nikki: Natalie Raitano. Johnny: Dustin Nguyen.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative