Silly tongue-in-cheek action about a Hollywood starlet who lands a job running a bodyguard agency. Vallery Irons came to Tinseltown seeking fame, but instead ended up in harm's way (and tight dresses) fronting a Beverly Hills-based protection business.
Premiered: September 1, 1998
Season 2, Episode 14 New Val'd Order
First Aired: February 12, 2000
Val learns that a female soldier is using force to build an army of mercenaries. Katarina Witt guest stars. Maxine: Angelle Brooks. Johnny Loh: Dustin Nguyen. Kay: Leah Lail. Quick: Shaun Williams. Tasha: Molly Culver.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative