Silly tongue-in-cheek action about a Hollywood starlet who lands a job running a bodyguard agency. Vallery Irons came to Tinseltown seeking fame, but instead ended up in harm's way (and tight dresses) fronting a Beverly Hills-based protection business.
Premiered: September 1, 1998
Season 1, Episode 11 Good Val Hunting
First Aired: January 23, 1999
The agency protects a rich businessman, who hires them after he put a $10 million bounty on his own head. Vallery: Pamela Anderson Lee. Nikki: Natalie Raitano. Quick: Shaun Baker. Kay: Leah Lail. Tasha: Molly Culver.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative