A drama set in New Orleans three months after Hurricane Katrina follows musicians and residents as they try to put their lives back together in the aftermath of the storm. Cocreated by David Simon ('The Wire').
Premiered: April 11, 2010
Season 3, Episode 3 Me Donkey Want Water
First Aired: October 7, 2012
Antoine hits the road with a new band for some gigs in Texas, though the idea doesn't thrill Desiree, who begins to investigate some suspicious construction work. Meanwhile, Janette tours a new space with an ambitious restaurateur; Annie moves closer to signing a management deal; Davis turns to Aunt Mimi for financial support; and Toni takes a big risk to find a killer.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York