Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The final four must crawl through a tunnel, dodge barbed wire, and slither through mud with an AK-47. With the title of Top Shot All-Stars at stake, various weapons from the season test the speed and precision of the last two competitors in this fast-paced showdown.
In a blast from the past, marksmen fire the Browning M1919 from a rolling Army half-track. Competitors call the shots in a game of horse, during which one all-star fails to keep pace and is sent packing.
In the most daunting challenge to date, the marksmen are strapped to a mechanical arm and are sent soaring with the SP89. While rotating in a large circle, they must shoot out a series of targets or face elimination.
The remaining eight marksmen blast clay birds mid-flight with Benelli Shotguns. Then an all-star twist is added to the crossbow elimination challenge.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood