A reality competition in which aspiring chefs compete for culinary stardom. Each episode features two challenges---a short test of basic cooking skills and an elimination challenge, in which one failing contestant is sent packing.
Premiered: March 8, 2006
Season 8, Episode 11 For the Gulf
First Aired: February 23, 2011
The remaining meal mavens employ a deep fryer in an attempt to please culinary star Paula Deen's precise palate. Later, the chefs serve up seafood at an event that benefits fishermen of the Gulf region. Deen and chef John Besh are guest judges.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood