The Whole Truth 2010 | TV Show Watchlist
New York courtroom drama told equally from the perspectives of the prosecution and defense (the leaders of the two teams were classmates at Yale law school) as they build their cases. From Jerry Bruckheimer's production company.
Season 1, Episode 9 Young Love
It's Jimmy vs. Alejo (and Kathryn) in the case of two babysitters---an engaged couple---charged with manslaughter when the infant in their care dies of shaken-baby syndrome. Jimmy represents one and Alejo the other, and neither takes responsibility for the baby's death, leading to friction at Brogan & Associates.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood