The Whole Truth 2010 | TV Show Watchlist
New York courtroom drama told equally from the perspectives of the prosecution and defense (the leaders of the two teams were classmates at Yale law school) as they build their cases. From Jerry Bruckheimer's production company.
Season 1, Episode 8 Cold Case
First Aired: December 16, 2010
Kathryn revisits a decade-old shooting after the victim dies of her injuries. Lawyer Lloyd Perlman (Mandy Patinkin) persuaded shooter Ronnie Sotto (Rick Gonzalez) to plead guilty of assault at the time, but the death upgrades the charge to murder. Kathryn now struggles with trying the now-reformed Sotto. And Jimmy, who takes the case as a favor to Perlman, begins to question whether Sotto is guilty of anything.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage