A covert team of U.S. Special Forces operatives undertake missions around the world while their wives attempt to carry on a normal life back at home, living on a military base and keeping their husbands' secrets.
Premiered: March 7, 2006
Season 1, Episode 7 Dedication
First Aired: April 18, 2006
Jonas and his crew fly to Afghanistan to assassinate a defense minister, but the mission is compromised when a team helicopter goes down in enemy territory. Jonas decides on a rescue attempt that could mean aborting the mission. Back at the base, Molly confronts an old friend and retired Unit veteran, now paralyzed, about his addiction to painkillers, and Kim tries to land a job at a radio station.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative