A covert team of U.S. Special Forces operatives undertake missions around the world while their wives attempt to carry on a normal life back at home, living on a military base and keeping their husbands' secrets.
Premiered: March 7, 2006
Season 4, Episode 5 Dancing Lessons
First Aired: October 26, 2008
A dying nuclear scientist refuses to reveal vital information he has concerning an imminent terrorist attack against a major U.S. city until the team rescues his family, who are being closely watched by thugs in Mexico. Meanwhile, Molly, Kim and Tiffy are recruited to work undercover with Jonas to learn whether a prominent local businessman is linked to an assassination plot to kill the U.S. president.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage