A covert team of U.S. Special Forces operatives undertake missions around the world while their wives attempt to carry on a normal life back at home, living on a military base and keeping their husbands' secrets.
Premiered: March 7, 2006
Season 1, Episode 1 First Responders
First Aired: March 7, 2006
Jonas is training a new recruit in Idaho when he learns that terrorists have hijacked an airliner and landed it nearby. Jonas and the new unit member, Bob, respond to the crisis. Back at the base, Bob's wife adjusts to the shock of not being able to live off base and learning that her husband is part of the team trying to rescue the airline hostages.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative