The This Old House Hour 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
PBS's home-improvement series and 'Ask This Old House,' an offshoot in which 'House' regulars field viewer questions (and make weekly 'house calls' to make actual home improvements). 'This Old House Hour' debuted in the fall of 2002.
Premiered: October 10, 2002
Season 1, Episode 8 The This Old House Hour
First Aired: May 29, 2003
Chimney specialist Mark Shaub uses his “fluecam” to look for reasons why the chimney at the Winchester, Mass., house is smoking. Also: contractor Tom Silva shows how the kitchen addition is reinforced and works on the deck structure for the new sun porch; and host Steve Thomas examines the cantilever at Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater house in western Pennsylvania. On “Ask This Old House”: projects include cutting wooden bungholes and installing them on decking. Also: Richard Trethewey on plumbing torches; painter Jim Clark on why new paint can crack and peel in bathrooms; Silva on outdoor lattices.
Next On TVSee all »
Thu Apr 2 8:00pmNew | Season 13, Episode 18 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage