The This Old House Hour 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
PBS's home-improvement series and 'Ask This Old House,' an offshoot in which 'House' regulars field viewer questions (and make weekly 'house calls' to make actual home improvements). 'This Old House Hour' debuted in the fall of 2002.
Premiered: October 10, 2002
Season 1, Episode 6 The This Old House Hour
First Aired: November 14, 2002
At the Winchester, Mass., house: a new doorway is cut into the basement foundation; exterior paint is stripped using nontoxic chemicals; architect Donald Striling and homeowner Kim Whittemore discuss the house's asymmetrical dormers; Whittemore and host Steve Thomas shop for windows for the addition. On “Ask This Old House,” projects include a toilet that's constantly refilling, a window pane that needs replacing and a window sash that needs reglazing. Also: contractor Tom Silva makes a “housecall” to repair cracked plaster in a condominium ceiling; and landscaper Roger Cook helps a homeowner remove a tree stump with a stump grinder.
Next On TVSee all »
Thu Apr 2 8:00pmNew | Season 13, Episode 18 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative