The This Old House Hour 2002 | TV Show Watchlist
PBS's home-improvement series and 'Ask This Old House,' an offshoot in which 'House' regulars field viewer questions (and make weekly 'house calls' to make actual home improvements). 'This Old House Hour' debuted in the fall of 2002.
Premiered: October 10, 2002
Season 2, Episode 5 The This Old House Hour
First Aired: November 6, 2003
Work on the Concord, Mass., barn-conversion project includes installing an underground PVC conduit for 200-amp electrical service. Meanwhile, carpenter Norm Abram and contractor Tom Silva push out an old roof section to let light in; carpenter Jason Wood cuts a hole in the roof to accommodate a dormer; and host Kevin O'Connor interviews architect Sarah Susanka, the author of “The Not So Big House.” On “Ask This Old House,” projects include a backyard drywell for rainfall from roof gutters and a bathtub safety grab-bar. Also: O'Connor, Silva, heating-plumbing expert Richard Trethewey and landscaper Roger Cook guess the uses of unfamiliar objects.
Next On TVSee all »
Sat Mar 28 11:00amSeason 13, Episode 17 PBS
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood